Raised so far
Join the MOVEment in June to stop bullying and move 100ks your way - walk, run, ride.
The Healthy Harold Hundred helps to tackle the problem of bullying and violence before it happens.
All funds raised will support the vital work of Life Ed Qld in travelling to schools in all corners of the state to teach vital bullying prevention programs so that all kids can grow up free from the harms of bullying.
Learning about respect, empathy, resilience and healthy relationships help to prevent bullying as kids are growing up, and help to break the cycle of future violence.
Hear why Skye signed up to help stop bullying
How you can help
- Alicia just registered for Healthy Harold Hundred 2022
- Bonnie just registered for Healthy Harold Hundred 2022
- Loreta just donated $64.66
- Rebecca Carter just donated $20.00
- Sarah Gan just donated $61.00
- Josh Steinhardt just donated $42.40
- Shandel just registered for Healthy Harold Hundred 2022
- Maree Rosier just donated $100.00
- Chris Lewis just donated $64.66
- Emma just donated $21.20
- Ricky McGinn just donated $20.00
- Paul just registered for Healthy Harold Hundred 2022
- Erin Sullivan just donated $10.60
- Julie Hunt just donated $212.00
- Ann Jones just donated $100.00
- Amy & Nick just donated $106.00
- Avery just donated $200.00
- Janice Howard just donated $36.04
- Avery just registered for Healthy Harold Hundred 2022
- Eli Brice just donated $200.00