Raised to help put an end to bullying
Join the MOVEment to stop bullying and move 100ks your way - walk, run, ride.
The Healthy Harold Hundred helps to tackle the problem of bullying and violence before it happens.
All funds raised will support the vital work of Life Ed Qld in travelling to schools in all corners of the state to teach vital bullying prevention programs so that all kids can grow up free from the harms of bullying.
Learning about respect, empathy, resilience and healthy relationships help to prevent bullying as kids are growing up, and help to break the cycle of future violence.
Hear why Skye signed up to help stop bullying
How you can help
Support the efforts of someone who is taking part in the challenge by donating toward their goal.
Get moving to stop bullying
Learn more about Healthy Harold and Life Education’s vital respectful relationships programs.
- Sarah just donated $1250.00
- Greer Voysey just donated $53.00
- Final bake sale 3 just donated $200.00
- Simone Miles just donated $31.80
- Clear Water Consult Pty Ltd just donated $53.00
- Graham just donated $36.04
- SQUINCCCHHHHHH just donated $23.32
- Rebecca Panoho just donated $106.00
- Vikki Wheeler just donated $63.00
- Nicole Lepir just donated $10.60
- Niccola just donated $64.66
- Michael Jackson just donated $21.20
- Scott Clark just donated $31.80
- Judith just donated $53.00
- Keith just donated $77.38
- Anonymous just donated $64.66
- Brady just donated $34.00
- Gluten Free Wholefoods Co just donated $10.60
- JESSIE just donated $36.04
- Matthew Koster just donated $106.00